Family Rosary Amateurs
Heard during the rosary that we are saying together for Lent:
Stop laughing!
Daddy's sleeping, guys.
When you LEAD the rosary you have to speak up!
It's MY turn!
Do we have to say the WHOLE rosary? Can we knit or color during it or something? Its so. . . well, boring!
Mom, he's saying silly words, not the real ones!
I'll be right back, I have ear wax on my finger.
And my favorite!
Rosebud: Can you actually SAY the words, [Sunshine]? Mom, I don't like it when she does that. We're all trudging the pathway of the rosary and she's just sitting there!
Me: What is the path of the rosary like?
Rosebud: Its a mountain. You go up one side and then at the third decade you start to come down. At the end there's a flat place with pavilions and food and stuff.
Stop laughing!
Daddy's sleeping, guys.
When you LEAD the rosary you have to speak up!
It's MY turn!
Do we have to say the WHOLE rosary? Can we knit or color during it or something? Its so. . . well, boring!
Mom, he's saying silly words, not the real ones!
I'll be right back, I have ear wax on my finger.
And my favorite!
Rosebud: Can you actually SAY the words, [Sunshine]? Mom, I don't like it when she does that. We're all trudging the pathway of the rosary and she's just sitting there!
Me: What is the path of the rosary like?
Rosebud: Its a mountain. You go up one side and then at the third decade you start to come down. At the end there's a flat place with pavilions and food and stuff.
Comments