Nap Interrupted
I'm taking a quick nap on the couch. The kids are outside and the baby is actually sleeping longer than an hour. (Zana is a cat napper, and even stays up past midnight every night. I'm exhausted!)
About 17 mins into my nap I am awakened.
"GUYS!!!"
Sparky is leaning out the front door yelling to the girls.
"GUUUUYYYSS! Mommy is SLEEPing! So when you come in you should be QUIET and TIPtoe cuz her eyes are CLOSED!"
The girls must not hear him.
"MOMMY IS SLEEPING! WHEN YOU COME IN YOU SHOULD TIPTOE! HER EYES ARE CLOSED! IT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S LOOKING AT HER PHONE BUT SHE'S NOT! THEY'RE CLOSED!"
I sigh and fake sleeping a little longer. Then I finally open my eyes and look at his face hanging over mine.
"Oh hi, Mommy! You're awake now!"
Comments
I hope in the last couple of months you have got a nap or two!