A December Filled with Advent!

I wrapped a Christmas book to open on every day of  Advent.  We have loved doing this new activity this year!
  H.T. Elizabeth Foss and my sister-in-law
Coloring St. Nicholas pictures.  I love how Sparky calls him simply "Nicholas."  They're on a first-name basis.

Cozy socks from St. Nick!

Making Christmas cards

Everyone made a prayer card for Advent.  They picked out their verses themselves. This is Turtle's.

This is Sunshine's.

Rosebud's prayer card.

This is mine . . . It is the perfect passage for helping to inspire a peaceful Advent,

We made Lavender Tea Tree Body Butter for the kids' Atrium teachers.
The girls painted salt dough ornaments.

Our family's first time at a real Christmas Tree Farm.  We chose a Concolor Fir.

Getting out the Nativity sets is always much anticipated!


And getting to put Christmas lights in your room!


My Dad and Mom took the older girls and I to see Handel's Messiah.  It was beautiful!

Advent posts in other years:
Christmas is Almost Here!
Christmas Preparations  -- the girls were SO little!!

Comments