Five Fall Favorites

I have taken a rather longer than expected blogging hiatus.  We have been busy with school, two different soccer schedules, Atrium beginning, Turtle's choir practices, a final late summer beach vacation, a 10 year Homecoming for our college graduating class, fall parties and birthdays and feasts . . . whew.   
Things are starting to slow down a little bit (temporarily!) and I want to blog again.  I write in my head often, I just get disappointed that I cannot find the time to sit and type the thoughts out before they slip away into the past. I won't give this blog up, despite the fact that it is largely unread and neglected, because I like always having a place I can record and reflect, a place that requires a bit more polish than a handwritten journal, of which I have many, being one to want to record the years as they pass.

As I looked this afternoon over the pictures I have taken this fall, I am grateful for many of the memories we have made, the crazy days that have slid by and the season that is coming to a close as we move toward winter.  Here are some of my favorites.


1. 
A richly colored, wet woods walk


 2.  
Tracking wild horses in the dunes



 3.  
Beach vacation with lots of cousins





4.
Pumpkin patches and pumpkin carving






5.
Halloween fun and an All Saints' party too







Comments

Ashley said…
What great pictures! Looks like your family had a beautiful fall, filled with friends and fun...what could be better than that? :)
Heather said…
What? We missed a game themed for St. Hubert?!! :)