{7QT} The Things They Say -- Potty Humor and Sex Ed





1.
Me : Oh man, my back hurts!

Sparky:  'Oor back hurts?  Gotta get a new back, Mom?


2.
After being invited to a "Bookworm" themed birthday party, Sunshine says:
But I might not go.  Because I'm not a Bookworm, I'm a Playworm!

3.
Upon seeing me sweaty after my run, Rosebud delicately (or not) points out with a wrinkled nose:
"Umm, I wouldn't wear that if I were you, Mom.  I would wear a skinny sleeved shirt so I wouldn't have . . . .um . . . those (pointing to the large patches of underarm sweat on my short-sleeved shirt).

4.
Me:  Good grief, that's your third outfit today, Rosebud!  Why do you keep changing?"
Rosebud, dancing airily about:  Oh, I just looove wearing all my springy, sprouty dresses!

5.
After being surprised by a toot, Sparky laughed.  "Look, my poop burped!"


6.  
Sparky, holding up his plastic bull: This his penis?
Me: Yes
Sparky:  And I have penis.  Do you have a penis, Sunshine?
Sunshine:  No, I don't.  But I have a bottom.
Sparky:  Can I see it?
Sunshine:  No
Sparky:  Do you have a penis, Turtle?
Turtle: No
Sparky:  Do you, Rosebud?
Rosebud:  No
Sparky:  Do you have a penis, Mom?
Me:  No.  Only boys and men have penises.
Sparky:  Oh.  Can I see?
Me: No


7.
Rosebud: Oh, Mom!  I know how daddy pigs get mommy pigs pregnant!  The daddy pigs have a penis and then two big things . . . [making her hands into circle shapes] . . . I'm not sure what they are called . . . And then they jump on the moms' shoulders . . . er, or something . . . I'm not quite sure.

;)  I greatly enjoy my children!



Comments

Laura said…
I laughed out loud at these!