Five Favorites, Late but not Never, vol 10

1.
A favorite song for you to listen to while you peruse.  These lyrics are so beautiful!

 

2.
Favorite beauty product that I am loving :  BWC Eye Makeup Remover
Finally I found one that I like!

3.
Favorite movie I've seen in a long time: Warrior
I was so surprised that I liked it.  I thought I'd be cringing and hiding through the whole thing. MMA and bone-breaking blows?  Not my favorite.
But this movie isn't about MMA.  This movie is about brothers, fathers and sons, about wounds, forgiveness, love and redemption.  The MMA backdrop is a really stirring one upon which these men work through what is in their hearts.
If you think I'm crazy, tell your husband to watch it.  He will like it anyways. :)

4.
A spray sunscreen, that I found out about last week.
I've never used it, but boy do I want it!
Not awesome ratings on EWG database but I wonder if I care too much anymore.  The sunscreen I have now is chalky, flaky and runs all over the minute it gets wet.  I'm tired of paying for these top notch safe ones with so many bodies to cover up these days. I need a new option -- one that isn't too toxic and actually rubs in!  
And boy, I always envy those moms with the spray sunscreens!



5. 
Crunchy green beans from our garden.
The garden hasn't been a great success, sadly.  I think I am doomed in the gardening department.  We've had a couple radishes, a couple cherry tomatoes, a few sprigs of lettuce and some spindly basil.  Our cucumbers have been a little better, a small one every couple days.  But the green beans have been great -- a steady crop that we save daily and cook when we have enough.  They are hard to save though because everyone just loves eating them right off the vine.  Crisp and yummy!

Head to Heather's for more favorites!

Btw, the lemon cucumbers we grew -- They are delicious!

Comments