Seven (Six?) Quick Takes, vol 35 -- Mud Run, Olden Days and Salted Caramel Cookies
/
It's my ringtone when D. calls me -- I wait till the last minute to pick up. :)
2.
The girls have been playing "olden days" recently. It started out with Sunshine washing her doll clothes.
1.
What I'm listening to now:
What I'm listening to now:
It's my ringtone when D. calls me -- I wait till the last minute to pick up. :)
2.
The girls have been playing "olden days" recently. It started out with Sunshine washing her doll clothes.
Then it moved to a full-fledged operation complete with a plan to wash their own clothes every day and hang them to dry -- like Ma and Laura and Mary did.
3.
Sparky has become an intrepid bike rider. I love to see his little legs pushing himself along. Our court is a great place to play in the evening hours before bed.
4.
I completed a 5K Mud Run with some friends last weekend. It was pure, silly, carefree girls fun! I'd love to do it again next year!
(All these pictures courtesy of Stacy S.'s father in law)
5.
These cookies are so yummy! You need to try them!
6.
That's actually all I have today! My baby is screaming now in his bed REFUSING to nap before the rehearsal dinner for D.'s brother tonight and I am unshowered and the AC guy is here to fix our broken fan. My kids are coming back from the pool with my sister momentarily to deposit wet stuff all over and . . . yeah . . . I chose to blog with my free hour. Argh!
Have a lovely weekend!
Seven Quick Takes are over at Svellerella today.





Comments
Who would have thought mud could be fun? It was surprising!