Five Favorites, vol 8

1.  
Love, love.  Its worth every penny.  Soft fabric, so comfortable, feminine and flowy, lightweight and cool, and very cute.  It fits really well, I feel good in it, and D. thinks its hot. ;)  Yay!

2. 


I think these are so cute.  I want them!


3.
Favorite new (to me) blog:
I arrived on Blythe's blog (linked from several various others)at the post on the Soul Pancake video. I thought she was so charming and warm and a great Catholic representative.
I enjoyed her I am a Catholic series (part 2, part 3 )
and this sweet post too. :)

4. 
This outfit for Sparky!   Seersucker on boys is so darling, but then add a tractor? Even better!



5. 
 I'm starting with Sparky soon. Yikes! 

Visit Moxie Wife for more 5 Faves.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've had my eye on those LE wedges, too! They are so cute. And, I'm pretty sure I need that book in my life right now.
Andrea said…
Oh my goodness I LOVE that skirt! So feminine but looks very comfortable. I usually hate skirts, but I might need to go try it on! I live an active life with lots of kids, I wonder if the skort aspect would be better so I don't have to wonder if I'm flashing my skivvies during diaper changes...