Five Favorites, Vol 7 -- Gardening

1. 
The gardening book that's giving us encouragement to try and make a success of gardening yet again.


 2.  
Fun mixing the soil -- 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 vermiculite and 1/3 blended compost.

Wish that was our house and car in the background! :)



 3.  The baby in the dirt "sandbox"!


4. 
 Little helpers making the square-foot grid

5. 
Little sprouts of green hopefulness!


More Five Favorites at Hallie's -- I would really like to read that last one of her book recommendations!

Comments

Hello! Your garden is looking good! I just started my first very own garden and I get so excited every time I see a little bit of green wonder break thru the soil!!!

Peace, Agnes
Monica said…
I absolutely love gardening and love to see other people's gardens, so thanks for giving us a peek! I still think it's nothing short of miraculous that you can put seeds in dirt and get food!
Mary Rachel said…
Wow-your garden looks awesome! We also did raised garden beds this year. Hope your garden continues to do well!