Links about Fathers Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - April 14, 2014 I have two great articles to share this evening! The following is from Jen on the occasion of her little sons' first birthday. She writes: "His condition was still in question, and we had more than a week to go in the NICU. My prayer life wasn’t great at this point, but I did make one simple request: I asked Joseph, the earthly father of Christ and namesake of our son, to pray that our child would be held whenever he was in pain or scared." This one about fathers and sons (and gardens) is fantastic: "A boy certainly does nor need to know how to do everything; but he does need to know how to do something. Of importance. Especially for others." Happy Holy Week! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Comments