Five Favorites, vol 6 ~ Etsy Wish List!
Etsy is like this lovely and expensive store that I love to go into and browse. It is filled with so many various and beautiful things that I would love to own. I love buying from people there when I can (I have been very happy with these big thick burp cloths and this simple and beautiful first communion veil.) But often I just look and sigh and "favorite." Here's my top five favorites on Etsy today!
1.
Handmade quilts are amazing and I love this one from Georgie Pie
2.
Beeswax candles smell so good, they clean the air and they burn slowly evenly with very little dripping, like these from Farmer's Daughter.
3.
We have a paschal candle in our home that I made. We use it for Eastertime and on baptism anniversaries, but I think this one from SaongJai is much better!
4.
My girls all want "Laura and Mary" dresses to play games in. I covet these beautiful costumes from Ashley's Attic
5.
I saw these prints linked from Liz's blog and I loved them. I am reading the Voyage of the Dawn Treader with Turtle now and seeing this series through adult eyes is making me love it all over again.
Visit Moxie Wife for more 5 Favorites!







Comments