Trip to Target

My perspective:
And Sunshine's perspective:



(I never let my kids play with my phone to keep them quiet, but Sunshine assured me she was making a video and since I find the ones they do make when I'm not paying attention to be hysterical I let her hold it.   Many random pics and several 10 second videos of her forehead later, she started getting all snippy with me about her rights and privileges with regard to the phone.  Then she threw a fit when I took it away.
  Annnnd once again, I think to myself: some screen time doesn't create thankful or happy kids -- despite all their assurances. Screen time actually causes discontented and unhappy kids.)

But don't you love her hairdo?!  She got a lot of compliments.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's so tempting! Here's the phone.....We drove to Miami with Sweetpea last week (worked out!) ....We let her use light up toys that are normally hidden.....She got all irritable and disjointed. Crazy!