Seven Quick Takes, vol 33 ~ The Things They Say


 1.
Rosebud:  Mom, if I were a robber, I wouldn't rob you.

2.
Sunshine:  I don't want to look at those stinkbugs.  If I do, then I will dream about them.

3.
Turtle, after a conversation about taxes:  Maybe we shouldn't even HAVE a government!

4.
Rosebud:  Do doctors know more than mothers?  Or do mothers know more than doctors?

5.
Sunshine: On my birthday, I will go to the store and get Cecile.  And then at Christmas, I will get sex. . . sex . . . sexsessories.  [accessories]

6.
Rosebud:  If there is no window in the jail, HOW do they BREATHE?

7.
Turtle, about her multiplication tables:  I can't do it, I can't!  There's no room in my brain!


(Edited later to add:  There's a second edition of "The Things They Say")


Visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more quick takes and the fifth day of the 7 posts in 7 days Challenge

Comments

Heather said…
All kinds of awesome. I think your kids are funnier than mine. :)
Anonymous said…
Your kids say hilarious things! I can't wait for my littles to start talking!!
Amy