Five Favorites, vol 2
1.
15 minutes of Adoration all by myself! When is the last time this happened?
2.
Turtle's knitting. I love that she's making herself a scarf, that's she's "knitting and purling" and dropping stitches and picking them back up later. I love her straight back and her crossed ankles and her concentrating face. :)
3.
This gorgeous August day. It was a joy!
4.
Caramel popcorn. It's actually Caramel Coconut Popcorn, because the caramel has to be made with coconut cream on account of Sparky's allergies. So, the caramel tastes coconutty and then it gets mixed into warm popcorn .... Mmmmmm
5.
Last, but not least! I'm loving this little case I received from my friend. When I need to pack light it fits my phone, cards, cash, and license perfectly and it slips into my diaper bag or on my wrist and bye, big purse! So awesome! You know that thing you never knew you needed and now you couldn't be without? This is it! :)
Plus, its so cute . . . and blue. I love blue.
Visit Hallie for her Five Favorite inspirational marriage posts. I loved them! I think #2 is my favorite.





Comments