Packing
Sunshine's packing list:
We are packing what seems like half of our house for the big wedding weekend! My sister is getting married to my husband's brother -- isn't that cool?
We are all very excited and there is lots to do. We are hoping for a happy, stress-free day, many blessings, and good weather (outdoor reception!). I am nervous for random things like my baby's sleeping habits and my matron of honor speech and for my finicky dress zipper that will get a lot of mileage as I stop to nurse Sparky. I have been trying to pump a few bottles for him so that he will not be as dependent on me, but that effort has coincided with an increase of nursing on his part these last days, so we'll see.
Anyways, my to do list is a mile long so I'm going to get back to it!
Happy early weekend!

Comments