Five Favorites
1.
Watching Season 4 right now! Classy, witty, clever, art, New York City, FBI agents . . . what's not to love about this show?
2.
This little portable baby bed. (similar one here) I got it from D's Grandmas thrift store cache and it was perfect timing! Its light and quick as a flash to set up, and it folds up as small as a diaper bag. So awesome!
I used it every day at Catechesis formation classes and now I use it when we are going anywhere -- just for a day or for a whole weekend. I even use it sometimes even at home when I split my kids up for our daily "quiet time" and Sparky is with me in the living room (because we are short on rooms for all the kids in this house) but then he needs to nap too. He has gotten comfortable with this bed and it is good for my little routine boy to have a flexible place to be . . . um, routined. . . :)
3.
Little baby toes! Aren't they the cutest?
4.
The amazing, amazing, good-hearted, generous people that populate this world. I have been moved to tears every day this week by how GOOD people are! We love you, Ed! Get well soon!
5.
And, last of all, Camp Patton, my new favorite blog :), where I am linking up this Five Favorites post today. This is my current favorite post (but, really, each is better than the last!): You Know You're a Stay at Home Mom When
(I am also participating in the 7 Posts in 7 Days Challenge!)


Comments