Baby Boy

Our new baby boy was born this morning, April 12th, 2013. He was 8lbs, 12oz and arrived bright and early at 5:30am, just in time for morning birdsong and spring rain. I am so happy to meet him! He's a champion eater and has beautiful dark hair and gray eyes.

The labour was about 15 hrs, though I had 2 false starts on the days preceding. I was so anxious for it to be "real" and finally it was!
The girls are thrilled with their new baby brother and each held him 3 times in as many hours. I don't know how the boy will manage to do anything without 6 little eyes and hands all over him. :)

Happy Birth Day to our new little man!

Comments

Megan said…
Congratulations! Welcome baby and good job mama:)
Liz said…
Congratulations!!! Little boys are wonderful. They give you a whole new way of being a mom.
CONGRATULATIONS MT!!! :) I am so excited for yall and know your girlies will be awesome big sisters! Yay for a new little man! :)
Elizabeth said…
Such a sweet pic! Boys are wonderful! How are the girls doing?