Name Choices

The girls have made a list.
A very important list of options for the names of our 4th child!
I didn't interfere with this list except to help with (a bit) with spelling and to suggest Justin (which I love, but doesn't go super with our last name).
The girls are very excited to meet the new little one, due in the middle of April. When I told my dad, he said, "Ah, here's when it starts to get easier! You'll have a very helpful 7 year old." You bet I will! I'm excited to share this time with the girls, the older of which were only 3 and 1 last time I was pregnant. Wow.
What names do you like on the list? :)

Comments

Jill said…
Congratulations!! Those are all lovely names (is that last boy name 'roger'?)
Best wishes for a smooth and easy pregnancy!
Heather said…
I'm going for Lilac or Eli, LOL. Priceless!
M. T. said…
Thank you! Yes, its Roger. :)