Fall Day
We went on a nature walk today. We brought our "Nature Study Notebooks" for sketching and our field guides of wild flowers and birds, and had a great morning in the beautiful weather.
In other happy news, yesterday we all heard the baby's heartbeat! 10 weeks is early to hear it, so I was excited. It makes it all real now, a little fig-sized baby swimming in there. And the 3 girls were with me, so that made it even better. :)
In other happy news, yesterday we all heard the baby's heartbeat! 10 weeks is early to hear it, so I was excited. It makes it all real now, a little fig-sized baby swimming in there. And the 3 girls were with me, so that made it even better. :)
(Sorry about the picture quality recently. Until I decide whether to pay $2.50 a month for more photo storage or do something like move the blog, Blogger will only let me upload pics from my phone. And I haven't gotten the hang of my phone camera yet.)

Comments