The Lord is My Shepherd, I Have Everything I Need

For the past 6 days, I have been taking formation classes for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Level One. This opportunity came up suddenly for me and I barely hesitated before I registered. There are times when God works things out so masterfully for you that you can see the pieces falling into place before your eyes. I had to seize the chance I had been waiting for!

You see, this course has been one that I have dreamed of taking for over 8 years now. I had the chance in college and passed it up, and then, once I had children, I sadly thought that there would never be a good time for me to leave my children from 9 to 4 for 18 total days (nine at a time) and receive this beautiful formation. But I have faithfully and determinedly made sacrifices to send my children to one Atrium or the other as soon as they were old enough. This kind of encounter with God for them has been one that I have always laid in His hands and He has always been with me to make it work. He has called them to the Atrium every year.


And now, he has called me. I am really here, in this course. I almost cannot believe it. I have never felt so loved, realizing that God has given me a desire of my heart that was so deep that I had never formed the words to ask Him. And I do not have the words to thank Him for this, but every day my heart is so full and I know He sees that.

*************************************************

A post from the last year that I was able to work in an Atrium.
http://thegreatestgiftsofgod.blogspot.com/2007/05/in-atrium.html

Comments

Lucy said…
Really happy for you xxx
Elizabeth said…
Yay! So glad! Welcome to the John 23 family!