Put to the Test
In lieu of my recent post, I have a story to tell.
Turtle comes to me today and says "I would like to dye my hair. Maybe yellow. Or red. Can I? Aunt C. dyes her hair."
And then Rosebud chimes in merrily: "And I'm going to too! Blue and pink and purple! I will look like an Easter egg! Or maybe just purple. I will see."
Oh Lordy, I got some practicing what I preach years coming! ;) Because after I told them that hair dye chemicals weren't good for children, they assured me that they would wait till they were ladies. :) And Turtle wants to know exactly what age constitutes grown up enough!
Turtle comes to me today and says "I would like to dye my hair. Maybe yellow. Or red. Can I? Aunt C. dyes her hair."
And then Rosebud chimes in merrily: "And I'm going to too! Blue and pink and purple! I will look like an Easter egg! Or maybe just purple. I will see."
Oh Lordy, I got some practicing what I preach years coming! ;) Because after I told them that hair dye chemicals weren't good for children, they assured me that they would wait till they were ladies. :) And Turtle wants to know exactly what age constitutes grown up enough!
Comments