Florida "Veecation"

(as Turtle calls it)
Our balcony overlooked the ocean.

We visited an old Spanish Castle

And tried to keep children from falling over the ramparts.

The girls rode a carousel that played old Disney songs.

We visited an Alligator Farm


It was like a mini-zoo -- there were many other kinds of animals and birds too.


Feeding Time

The Beach was windy and chilly

Some people didn't seem to mind

I could see the full moon on the ocean while laying in bed.  It was beautiful!

We visited downtown St. Augustine, the oldest city in America.
Sunshine wanted to swim in the fountain there.


Shore exploration


It was fun trip.  D.'s grandparents got to meet Sunshine and Rosebud for the first time and we spent alot of time with family.  It was nice to grab a bit more sunshine and warmth before starting winter.  

Comments

emptee A said…
I started looking at these and was thinking is this St. A! And then it was. I really like that town.