Bathroom Woes
Oh, what I would give for my own private bathroom.
I have lived in a home with one bathroom for too long. I want my own.
I don't need much, just any old teeny thing. The only criteria is that is mine. No one else is allowed in.
Oh, wait, you say, what about my husband?
Nope.
Unless he's offering to be a live towel rack, then I might consider it.
Can you picture it? It would be like Heaven.
It would be blue and peaceful.
The only hair/dirt/spit/scum in it would be mine. And I don't really do any of that. (Well, I guess the hair part.)
I wouldn't have to clean gobs of toothpaste, or shaving cream/facial hair out of the sink.
Someone wouldn't be adding a unwanted odor to the bathroom while I was in the shower, or putting on my makeup.
Someone wouldn't demand that I lean out of said shower to wipe them whilst I still have soap in my hair.
I wouldn't need to hide tempting green applicators at the bottom of the trash so no one takes a fancy to their telescope nature.
The shower curtain would stay closed at all times to satisfy my pet peeve.
I could actually use a hair dryer and leave it on the sink if I wanted without some . . . ahem . . .man telling me that I was going to electrocute the whole family.
I wouldn't have girls smooshing around my makeup brush on their faces, calling it the "Fluffly" and fighting over it.
I wouldn't have a little girl on a Baby Bjorn potty with me every time who ceaselessly yells "Ma! Ma! MOM!" until I read a book to her while she sits.
There would be no sloppy shelf filled with Remodeling Magazine, Field & Stream, USA Hockey and books about Special Ops missions and Delta Force memoirs.
The toilet paper roll would never be on the floor or the sink or behind the toilet, or anywhere but where it should be.
Ahhhhh. . . . I wish. . . .
I have lived in a home with one bathroom for too long. I want my own.
I don't need much, just any old teeny thing. The only criteria is that is mine. No one else is allowed in.
Oh, wait, you say, what about my husband?
Nope.
Unless he's offering to be a live towel rack, then I might consider it.
Can you picture it? It would be like Heaven.
It would be blue and peaceful.
The only hair/dirt/spit/scum in it would be mine. And I don't really do any of that. (Well, I guess the hair part.)
I wouldn't have to clean gobs of toothpaste, or shaving cream/facial hair out of the sink.
Someone wouldn't be adding a unwanted odor to the bathroom while I was in the shower, or putting on my makeup.
Someone wouldn't demand that I lean out of said shower to wipe them whilst I still have soap in my hair.
I wouldn't need to hide tempting green applicators at the bottom of the trash so no one takes a fancy to their telescope nature.
The shower curtain would stay closed at all times to satisfy my pet peeve.
I could actually use a hair dryer and leave it on the sink if I wanted without some . . . ahem . . .man telling me that I was going to electrocute the whole family.
I wouldn't have girls smooshing around my makeup brush on their faces, calling it the "Fluffly" and fighting over it.
I wouldn't have a little girl on a Baby Bjorn potty with me every time who ceaselessly yells "Ma! Ma! MOM!" until I read a book to her while she sits.
There would be no sloppy shelf filled with Remodeling Magazine, Field & Stream, USA Hockey and books about Special Ops missions and Delta Force memoirs.
The toilet paper roll would never be on the floor or the sink or behind the toilet, or anywhere but where it should be.
Ahhhhh. . . . I wish. . . .
Comments