Seven Quick Takes, vol 17



#1.  
 Happy Friday!  
To start off, this is the song I have in my head today:

#2.   
 A few more beach pictures:


Rosebud and my little cousin, S., got along really well.  Hence their cute game of frisbee.


#3.  
I french braided my girls' hair today.  I love it.  I keep looking at them and marveling at how CUTE they are.  But honestly, how do people fix their children's hair every day?  It took me 30 min, there was wailing as I tried to brush haven't-seen-a-brush-in-a-week hair, there was wiggling and squirming and losing of the hair ties right as I needed them.  There was even discussion of who's hair looked better than whose!  And then, after all that work, Rosebud has pulled it out already.   I have great sympathy for my mother and her dealing with mine and my sisters' hair.  I remember this product was liberally used. :)

Sunshine and her cousin, J.
#4. 
Sunshine is beginning to say recognizable words at last. Like "Da-Da" for dog and "Bee-Bee" for baby.  I actually think she said "Mama" the other day!  These words have been added to her previous slim repertoire of "Beep" and "Shi-shen" (chicken).    She's been my latest talker by far, so I love hearing each new word she slowly adds.

#5.
I have been sighing over a Garnet Hill catalog recently. I want this awesome dress in every color.  Or this one

#6.  
Anyone planning a date night anytime soon?  We are hoping to go out sometime in the next week or two.  Our 6th anniversary is next weekend, then there's Father's Day too.  So, I was happy to get two movie tickets for $9 from a Living Social  deal. (Thanks, Liz!)   But even if we don't see a movie soon, we can use the tickets till September.

#7.   
Here's a little peek at the flower girl dresses for my sister's wedding next month.  Rosebud wants to wear her purple dress-up shoes.

Comments

HI!!! :) Your picts of the beach look so wonderful! I cannot believe your girlies are getting so big :) What sweethearts! Are you up for a call sometime soon? I'd love to catch up! Just let me know when works best for you :) Happy Summer-ing! :)