Small Successes #18
#1. I planned my dinner menu through next weekend. I hate this chore and some weeks -- especially recently -- I try to get by without doing it, and it always seems to end up being this thing hanging over my head all day: "what are we going to have for dinner?" So, I have this monthly calendar I stole from my husband and I've devoted it to dinner planning. I can keep a running shopping list on the side and note on each day what I need to thaw for the next. Hopefully this will help. It's amazing how much the week changes for me when I do this.
#2. I did all my laundry -- 7 loads -- on Monday. And I folded it all on Tuesday. Check! No constant laundry and piles of clean clothes laying around this week!
#3. I've survived mostly without losing my temper a long week of many tantrums from both (no make that all three) of my girls (but Sunshine's don't really count cuz they're just cute). Tantrums about food touching other food. Tantrums about flip-flops not being the right kind. Tantrums about sharing, or not. Tantrums about washing hands. All kinds. I think I can do this tantrum thing. :)
See more Small Successes at Faith & Family Live.

Comments