Small Successes #17


#1.  Rosebud did not die by her mother's hand today.  Plus, after a long day, when dinnertime involved a flat out "No" to eating and throwing food on the floor, and thrashing and thumping in her chair, I was cool and calm.  No power struggle.  No yelling.  Food was eaten and floor cleaned up.  It was a miracle. 
But I'm still gonna take the credit. :)

#2.  The rosary -- that we resolved to say every day during Lent -- was actually said tonight.  All 5 Luminious Mysteries.  And it only involved a baby playing with matches, a bigger girl falling off the couch, a big sister pushing a little one and being carried screaming to her room, and Daddy losing it.  But we finished it.

#3. . . . . Annnd, after sitting here for 5 minutes, I've got it:  The diapers got washed and dried.  (Now all I have to do is fold them and get Sunshine back out of disposables.)

Whew. 

Comments

ViolinMama said…
hehe - I love how real this is. And God loves it too!

BRAVO!!!