A Christmas Picture Summary

We had a very Merry Christmas this year.

 The girls got bikes from Mommy and Daddy.  After some initial tears at her lack of training wheels, Turtle is now a pro at riding without them (Daddy was right!) and Rosebud has finally figured out how NOT to pedal backward. :)

 We visited my family and went ice skating on the frozen pond -- to Turtle's delight and Rosebud's chagrin (she couldn't stand).
 Our Playmobil Nativity set (Great-Grandma gave it to us last Christmas) is very well-loved -- esp. by Rosebud.

 This ball-hammering toy was Sunshine's favorite gift.  She didn't stop working with it for days.  I don't even know why we got her anything else. :)  She didn't care one bit for anything but this.


To close, I wanted to link to this great guest post on Conversion Diary by Simcha Fisher that I really liked and appreciated -- as I always do her writing! :)

Comments

Little Things said…
I love the photos! So beautiful!