Seven Quick Takes, Vol 8
1. Happily and thankfully, we now have a house to move to. We have exactly one month left till we can move in. We are relieved and grateful to have found someone willing to rent to a self-employed owner of a construction company -- which apparently is a liability not negated by our good credit. :P We are also thankful for the house's good location, its large backyard
![]() |
| See? :) |
and its lower than average rent. There are some cons to the situation, as there are to any, but we are blessed and staying (hopefully! :)optimistic.
2. Annnnd, I have packed only about 12 boxes so far . . . today I tried packing the coat closet during Sunshine's morning nap. That ultimately turned into a "let's obsess about the packing tape" and "lets fight over which color coat hanger we get to put into the box" session that woke up the baby. I gave up 2/3 of the way through the dinky little closet. *Sigh* This is gonna be a long process.
3. Guess what Sunshine's doing these days?
| Egg yolk is yummier than avacodo apparently. |
| This child bumps her nose/head/face about 30 times a day. But she is SO. proud. |
4. My new food love :)
LOVE it. The Apricot/Mango kind is my favorite so far. Never mind the 300 calories and the 16 g fat . . . well, actually fat is good, according to Sally Fallon, so, never mind. :)
5. We've been doing alot of this
recently. It's the only way to stand being outdoors. This picture was taken in a rare happy moment. Usually the girls spend most of the time fighting over what spray setting the sprinkler should be on, crying because the other sprayed them in their eyes and manaically running away with it so the other cannot have it. . . . Ah, yes, this kind of thing is the current bane of my existence. I've been trying to require them to work things out on their own, with minimal coaching, but I fear the tattling and the whining is most likely an unavoidable part of the Girl Package.
6. I've been having difficulty keeping my baby cool and hydrated these horribly hot days. Unfortunately the sprinkler makes Sunshine cry, so . . .this is my new idea and she loves it.
Soak a washcloth in cold drinking water and she's happy for a good long time. :)
7. And, a Sunday Afternoon Baby Photo Shoot (because every aspect of my little Sunshine is so deliciously perfect. :)
| I love this little dress. It was a gift to Rosebud (whose middle name is Rose) from my Grammy before she died. I will always treasure it. |
Happy Friday to all!


Comments