To My Husband
Five years ago today I was in a white dress walking toward you with my heart in my hands.
Five years ago your eyes found mine across an entire church.
Five years ago we knelt, Christ in our hearts, our hands in each other's and our lives opened, rich and promising, before us.
Five years ago today was a day very like today -- a bright blue sky, and the shining sun that matched our shining rings and beaming faces.
Five years ago we had only dreamed of the story that we were beginning -- the daughters that bless us, the work, the home, five whole years of grace and love.
Five years ago today I didn't know it was possible to be so happy and so full. . .
All because of you, dear.
I am so grateful you chose me.
Happy Anniversary.
Five years ago your eyes found mine across an entire church.
Five years ago we knelt, Christ in our hearts, our hands in each other's and our lives opened, rich and promising, before us.
Five years ago today was a day very like today -- a bright blue sky, and the shining sun that matched our shining rings and beaming faces.
Five years ago we had only dreamed of the story that we were beginning -- the daughters that bless us, the work, the home, five whole years of grace and love.
Five years ago today I didn't know it was possible to be so happy and so full. . .
All because of you, dear.
I am so grateful you chose me.
Happy Anniversary.

Comments
Blessings!