Seven Quick Takes, vol 5 --with pictures

#1. I am writing this post out of escapism. I should be doing one of three important things right now and I totally don't want to do any of them.

#2. I love how Sunshine got her first ashes this year. There is something kind of poignant about a baby with ashes on her head.

#3. And I have to post this picture because I am in love with big sister/little sister moments!
#4. And this one, because I am also in love with baby toes. I can't wait till summer so I can see the little rosy things all the time, instead of them being hidden away in socks and sleepers.
#5. We made clay yesterday. Unfortunately, there wasn't much interest after we mixed and kneaded it -- it had already lost its luster after the fun pouring and measuring was over. *Sigh* Way too much work for Mommy and not enough happy-and-occupied-children time. Don't they know that they owed me that? :)
#6. This is a tunnel I made for the girls back after the second February snowstorm. I was entirely miffed by the fact that when my husband came home from work he was completely astonished and said: "Wow, Mommy, you are a fun mommy!" as if I had never before demonstrated such fun-ness -- at least not amounting to the level of building an actual snow tunnel! :)

#7. Three things that are making me happy today:


Visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more 7 Quick Takes.

Comments

Heather said…
Love the part about the tunnel and D! :) Cute purse!
Oh Mary, I LOVE your purse! The flowers are so happy and tea is my fav too :) What kind do you like?

Your girlies are so sweet! I LOVE the baby toes pict! And that comment by D sounds completly like something James would say, lol!