First Snowman







Yup, its the first snowman the girls and I have made together. :) We don't get many snowfalls during the winters where we live -- usually maybe one of a few inches and a couple of dustings. This weekend we are expecting our fifth snowfall of the year, the third within a week. The one we had on Tuesday night was the first non-powdery snow we had -- perfect for snowman-making! The girls were thrilled with their little guy. Rosebud kept telling me how "coot" he was.

Comments

Little Things said…
I have to agree with Rosebud, he is VERY "coot!" Way to go Mommy!
Mary said…
Thank you! Mommy had to re-make the guy about 6 times b/c of my helpers' over-vigorous patting. :) But we FINALLY had a standing snowman in the end. :)
Elizabeth said…
How fun! We made our first yesterday. And yes, he was decapitated multiple times. Poor snowmen :) Now he's buried in the snow...
Mara said…
Your girls are so sweet! Isn't the snow ridiculously deep? I told Nicholas we would take a walk through the woods yesterday, but after sinking in past my knees all the way down our hill, my optimism left me and we had to give it up. :)
Yay! He is so cute and so are your girls!!! I love their hats! You are such a good Mommy! I've only been out in the snow with the kids twice this year (due to not having warm enough maternity clothes and not being able to keep Abby out for long).