Happy New Year
We were blessed with the birth our third little girl on New Year's Day 2010. We named her after Our Lady as she was born on the Feast of Her Motherhood.
The labor was by far my shortest -- regular contractions started at 1am and she was born at 9:20 that same morning. She weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz, which makes her my smallest so far (but she was nearly two weeks early!).
We were also blessed to deliver her at home, which is something that I have wanted for years and was every bit as right and good as I hoped and prayed it would be.
She is beautiful and of course we are all in love. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us!
The labor was by far my shortest -- regular contractions started at 1am and she was born at 9:20 that same morning. She weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz, which makes her my smallest so far (but she was nearly two weeks early!).
We were also blessed to deliver her at home, which is something that I have wanted for years and was every bit as right and good as I hoped and prayed it would be.
She is beautiful and of course we are all in love. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us!
Rosebud, who turned two years old only the day before, meeting the baby. She daily points at the baby and asks me "Who's dat?"
Comments