2010 Daybook
FOR TODAY: January 25, 2010
Outside My Window . . .
a strange mix of black clouds and sun with warm temps in the 60s
a strange mix of black clouds and sun with warm temps in the 60s
I am thinking . . .
that I deserve the Mother of the Year Award for letting my two older children get soaking wet and head-to-toe filthy in a very large mud puddle today. ;)
I am thankful for . . .
baby snuggle time.
From the kitchen . . .
Umm. . . birthday cake from Daddy's birthday on Friday? Is that a good dinner?
I am wearing . . .
black maternity pants, a teal shirt and gray cardigan
I am creating . . .
enforced "naptime." I'm making the girls have to stay in their room for 5 more minutes. Yeah. Its been that kind of a day.
I am going . . .
to be SO grateful when spring gets here -- this taste of it is so tantalizing!
to be SO grateful when spring gets here -- this taste of it is so tantalizing!
I am reading . . .
Cardington Cresent, by Anne Perry
Cardington Cresent, by Anne Perry
I am hoping . . .
my baby sleeps tonight. Five hours of sleep a night is not agreeing with anyone.
Also hoping that I'm not getting mastitis. I've had those beginning symptoms coming on all day.
I am hearing . . .
quiet and peaceable chatting (surprise, surprise!) coming from the girls room.
quiet and peaceable chatting (surprise, surprise!) coming from the girls room.
Around the house . . .
2nd load of laundry is in the washing machine . . . not very productive these days. . .
2nd load of laundry is in the washing machine . . . not very productive these days. . .
One of my favorite things . . .
my cute baby -- she smells so good. :)
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
Turtle has Atrium tomorrow and during it I'll take a short trip to the grocery store while I only have two children to shop with. (Here's hoping I feel okay tomorrow.)
Sorry! No picture thought today. The girls have been released from their room . . .
Sorry! No picture thought today. The girls have been released from their room . . .

Comments