Small Successes #15

#1. I remembered to ask my husband this morning if he won his hockey game. :) He plays late and gets home after I'm in bed. He's always miffed if I don't ask about it. And I even remembered that their team hasn't lost in four games (well, yeah I thought the 4 games were wins, technically they were 2 ties and 2 wins. Now I know. :)
********
#2. Yesterday I cleaned my bathroom, swept the floors and . . . uh, scrubbed down the top of the refrigerator. My husband is teasing me, "So, now can we have the baby since the top of the refrigerator is clean??" but seriously, I HAD to do something yesterday when I was itching in frustration of having no baby clothes to fold and put in drawers. So, clean refrigerator top it is. :)
*******
#3. In other baby prep, I've washed and folded baby blankets this week. . . . the Maya Wrap is drying on the rack. . . I've bought the newborn diapers. . . . . Not much I know, but ALL my baby clothes are still in storage an hour away. We probably won't be able to drive out to get them till Christmas. It's making me crazy as I have finally starting nesting and so have this physical need to get those clothes. Well, if the baby comes before Christmas (yeah right) it will have diapers and blankets -- that's all it really needs, right?
Comments
Yay for remembering to ask your husband about the hockey game :). It's amazing how little stuff like that can actually make such a huge difference.
Thanks for the encouraging week! Way to go!