Small Successes #14


#1. I have four frozen dinners ready for when the baby comes!
(Actually it is five if you count the one from a kind friend due with her 2nd soon who planned ahead amazingly! ;)
I am glad about this, but if I think about the fact that I probably will want forty-four frozen dinners, then it seems like a drop in the bucket. I mean, heavens, I can barely scrape a dinner together these days with two kids, so I think this baby will have to be six months old before I should attempt a dinner with three!

#2. I have walked two mornings this week, for 30 minutes each, even though my pace has slowed and the aches and pains increased.

#3. I drove my pregnant self all the way to get Chipotle last night. It took me an hour to go there and back -- what with the rain, the traffic, the HORRIBLE lack of parking, the wait, the mistaken order, etc. But I got it! And it was worth it!
And I came home with a new appreciation for my husband who usually deals with all that when I decide I need Chipotle in the evening. :)

Go see more Small Successes from other mothers at Faith & Family Live.

Comments

Melissa said…
I had 2 buckets of frozen soup when my 3rd baby was born, your already ahead of me. :)Oh, and it wasn't to bad post-partum. Sometimes I tried to throw something in the crockpot before my hubby left for work, so that I had someone around to juggle the babies for a bit. And that worked well.