Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY: October 5, 2009
Outside My Window . . .
a perfect fall day. We've had so many perfect days recently!
I am thinking . . .
about my process of switching all the girls clothes over to winter ones. I've done Rosebud's mostly, but Turtle has no winter clothes that fit yet. I'm making a list of what she needs and then I'm going to a consignment sale this weekend that will fix this. :)
I am thankful for . . .
naptime! I LOVE naptime.
From the kitchen . . .
I'm thawing shredded chicken for chicken quesadillas tonight. When I was making chicken broth a while ago I chopped and froze all the leftover chicken and it's been SO nice to have cooked chicken in the freezer for quick and easy dinners.
I am wearing . . .
jeans, a black shirt, an aqua sweater, and bare feet
I am creating . . .
a baby -- 26 weeks old. :)
I am going . . .
to miss summertime, despite how beautiful the autumn is . . .
I am reading . . .
Priceless, by Marne Davis Kellogg -- one of my "fluff" books that I took to the beach.
I am hoping . . .
Turtle feels better soon. She has a fever and hasn't eaten all day.
I am hearing . . .
Pachelbel's Canon in D playing in the background
Around the house . . .
my floors are so clean today because Rosebud has peed and dumped water all over the floor ALL morning long. So, I've been doing alot of cleaning and wiping up. This child has gone through 3 pairs of underwear (pee) and 5 shirts (water) . . . . I'm so sick of it.
One of my favorite things . . .
how Turtle's hair curls and Rosebud's waves.
how Turtle's hair curls and Rosebud's waves.
I've always wished for curls, so I am so vicariously satisfied by their hair. :)
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
the first full morning of Atrium for Turtle, and then a consignment sale and a trip home to see my family on the weekend
Here are some picture thoughts I am sharing . . .
Our vacation!
Comments