That looks like so much fun! Your leaves are gorgeous! I think our early snow killed ours - they all turned brown and fell off immediately :( So much for a pretty fall, lol. How do you let Turtle carve the pumpkin? I'd love to let Jax help but not quite sure how other than scooping seeds ;)
Thanks! I LOVE our leaves :) For the pumpkin, I used one of those special pumpkin carving knives (like $2)that are jagged and dull, you know, so she couldn't cut herself. Then I did the face and she did the "ears" -- with me starting the cut for her --because it wouldn't matter too much if they looked all mangled. :) She was actually really good at it!
Comments
For the pumpkin, I used one of those special pumpkin carving knives (like $2)that are jagged and dull, you know, so she couldn't cut herself. Then I did the face and she did the "ears" -- with me starting the cut for her --because it wouldn't matter too much if they looked all mangled. :) She was actually really good at it!