Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Sept 21





FOR TODAY: September 21, 2009

Outside My Window . . .
a perfect day. :)

I am thinking . . .
about how I REALLY need to clean the house. Of everything that I have to do, that is the one chore I procrasinate on the most.

I am thankful for . . .
family that lives close by and is happy to sometimes take my girls while I get errands done.

From the kitchen . . .
fried chicken, corn and salad for dinner tonight. I'm trying to use things up in our fridge and pantry this week.

I am wearing . . .
corduroy pants, a flowered shirt and flip-flops

I am creating . . .
a baby -- 24 weeks old tomorrow!

I am going . . .
to take a walk with my little family now before dinner. We walk up to the high school track so Daddy can run. The girls love watching him.

I am reading . . .
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. :) Isn't that a great title?

I am hoping . . .
to stay more within our budget in October. September isn't over yet, but the budget is completely . . . well, full.

I am hearing . . .
Rosebud's little prattling voice

Around the house . . .
Hmm, no laundry got done today.

One of my favorite things . . .
the handful of yellow star-shaped leaves lying on our front lawn. :)

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
packing, shopping, organizing and more packing and then . . . the beach! I know, I'm so lucky. :) We've got a huge house with alot of friends and we're leaving on Saturday for a week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .

Yay for the beach!

Comments