Small Successes #10




1. I printed and laminated this Whole & Half Fruit work for Turtle and did it with her this afternoon after Rosebud was in bed (thus giving up some of my precious quiet time for her.) She enjoyed it and I remembered to kiss her when we were done and tell her that I liked working with her. The poor thing had a morning of frustration, so I think that it did her good.

******************************
2. I made a small sacrifice to comfort and help a friend this week. It wasn't as much of a sacrifice as I thought it would be. Success all around. :)

*****************************
3. I have washed, dried and put away (this being the key! :) 10 loads of laundry between Monday and this morning -- more than usual for me. Now, I'm laundry-free till next Monday. Yay!
Come visit Faith & Family Live to read about and celebrate more Small Successes.

Comments

All awesome successes -- but doesn't it just feel wonderful to be caught up on laundry??
Heather said…
10 loads? Good grief! I guess that's what I have to look forward to with two. :) I thought 6 or 7 a week was bad. :)
M. T. said…
My usual is 8 or so. This week was unusual. A. says she does 20 per week, with 4 kids. It's only gonna go up from here. :)