Baby Dream
Last night I had a dream.
My baby was born, a baby boy. The nurse told me his name was Joe. :)
I don't remember much, but I remember that he looked about 3 or 4 months old. I laid him on the bed and bent over him. And he looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled and smiled. His whole face was alight with the joy of seeing me and he smiled so hard he couldn't keep his eyes open.
And in that fraction of a moment, I was filled with joy too.
And I smiled back at him and said: "I'm so happy to see you and I'm so glad you're here with me!"
Comments
Alaina, tonight I was talking about baby names with my husband. He kept pulling my leg with his supposed "favorites" so I thought of your dream and told him really seriously that I liked the name Peyton. He was aghast for about 5 seconds till I couldn't help laughing at him being taken in. ;) I'm glad you didn't name your child Peyton! :)