Small Successes #11

1. I planned a two-week dinner menu after ages of being too tired/lazy to do it. It makes all things related to dinner SO much easier!
***********
2. I went to bed at 9:53pm last night. I even was awake enough to remember to say and actually finish my prayers. And then I got -- wow! -- 8 hours of sleep. Well, not un-interrupted, but hey, it counts . . . :)
************
3. I scrubbed my kitchen floor. (When was the last time I did this? Probably before I got pregnant . . .no joke.)
At Faith & Family Live, lots of mothers are sharing their small successes, because who doesn't need a little positive thinking in what could too easily be seen as a week of failures? Go and visit!
Comments
I love your pic off to the side there of the girls at the beach. Lovely and Val have the same same purple spotted suit. I love it!! :)
Have a great week!! Thanks for your kind words!!!