Small Successes #8

I've been looking forward to thinking of my small successes this week. It's such a good thing to do when you feel as if all you've done or haven't been able to do are failures.
1. I actually made dinner for tonight, for the first time this week. I put it in the crockpot this morning. I'm thinking that I'd better cook dinner like this for the rest of this trimester as I have the hardest time with it once it gets past 4 or 5pm.
**************
2. I've taken every opportunity to apologize to my girls this week for how tired and short-tempered I've been, with them and with everything. Pregnancy is hard, but that's not their fault! :)
*******************
3. Today I wrote the final check for our hospital debt left over from Rosebud's birth 18 months ago. Finally. Of course soon we have to start all over again, but it feels good to be rid of that anyway!
Come read more Small Successes at Faith and Family Live.
Comments