Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: June 15, 2009
Outside My Window . . .
a blue sky, crossed by seven power lines.
a blue sky, crossed by seven power lines.
I am thinking . . .
that I wish I had a clothesline to hang laundry out on. I love hanging out clothes. There's something calming and rhythmic about it. But there's not even a place to put one up in our back yard.
that I wish I had a clothesline to hang laundry out on. I love hanging out clothes. There's something calming and rhythmic about it. But there's not even a place to put one up in our back yard.
I am thankful for . . .
sunshine and summertime!
sunshine and summertime!
From the kitchen . . .
the remains of breakfast and lunch. I made lunch directly after breakfast to bring to the pool today and, well, we left before it was cleaned up . . .
the remains of breakfast and lunch. I made lunch directly after breakfast to bring to the pool today and, well, we left before it was cleaned up . . .
I am wearing . . .
my bathing suit still. Changing is a pain.
my bathing suit still. Changing is a pain.
I am creating . . .
a baby and the tiniest little beginning of a tummy (not like I don't have one left over from other babies, but it's starting to get firmer, like its supposed to be there and not just fat, you know?)
a baby and the tiniest little beginning of a tummy (not like I don't have one left over from other babies, but it's starting to get firmer, like its supposed to be there and not just fat, you know?)
I am going . . .
to go have some crackers and cheese. :)
I am reading . . .
Between Parent and Child, a parenting book that my aunt gave me. It's a keeper so far!
I am hoping . . .
to get through today without a headache. They are so frequent this pregnancy.
I am hearing . . .
quiet! The girls are all tiredout from our trip to the pool this morning.
quiet! The girls are all tiredout from our trip to the pool this morning.
Around the house . . .
laundry . . . *sigh*
One of my favorite things . . .
Rosebud's cuddles when she's tired
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
I'm having a little "date" with Baby #3 tomorrow to hear the heartbeat at my first appointment -- I'm 10 weeks now. I've actually never gone in for an appt before 18 weeks or so with either of the girls, but I'm glad it will be earlier this time. I've been having some cramping and certain pregnancy "symptoms" are not as pronounced this time around. I'm not sure whether to be worried or not that I'm not really that sick . . .
I'm having a little "date" with Baby #3 tomorrow to hear the heartbeat at my first appointment -- I'm 10 weeks now. I've actually never gone in for an appt before 18 weeks or so with either of the girls, but I'm glad it will be earlier this time. I've been having some cramping and certain pregnancy "symptoms" are not as pronounced this time around. I'm not sure whether to be worried or not that I'm not really that sick . . .
Then Father's Day is coming and I have to think of a really yummy dessert to make that day. :)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .

Comments