Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: June 29, 2009
Outside My Window . . .
a clear blue sky and morning sunlight -- its supposed to be a lovely day!
I am thinking . . .
about my grandparents. Today is their 52nd wedding anniversary.
I am thankful for . . .
morning walks. I'm totally guilty of wishing I never had to go back and start the day.
From the kitchen . . .
no food. I keep trying to last till July before I go to the grocery store, but I'm thinkin' this is close enough.
I am wearing . . .
exercise clothes
I am creating . . .
a baby
I am going . . .
to have a headache today, I can already feel it coming.
to have a headache today, I can already feel it coming.
I am reading . . .
Between Parent and Child, by Haim G. Ginott
I am hoping . . .
that this is a better week than last.
that this is a better week than last.
I am hearing . . .
Turtle getting dressed --that child never would if I didn't refuse her breakfast until she is -- and Rosebud "shhing" her dolly
Around the house . . .
laundry day, need I say more?
laundry day, need I say more?
One of my favorite things . . .
family dinners.
We all ate dinner together last night and it was so nice. I rarely eat dinner with this pregnancy, because that's when I feel the worst. So without me sitting down with the family, dinnertime disintegrates into the girls eating alone while Daddy just grabs a bite and goes to take calls or write emails.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:
a trip to a grocery store or two or three (why, oh why, can't everything I need be in the SAME place!)playing in the wading pool, hopefully a morning at the "big pool" later in the week, also I hope to go see The Stoning of Soraya M. with a friend
Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .
Comments