Small Successes #7


My successes are so small this week that it seems silly to even write them up, but I guess that is the point of this -- to recognize successes no matter how small!
1. I've gone outside with the girls for long stretches of time almost every day this week. I haven't walked with them or taken them to the park (like Turtle's been asking) or anything, but we have spent time outside. And that's good.
******************************
2. I've remembered to water our potted flowers on the porch. I always, always end up with any potted plants in my care dying of thirst and neglect. So far, so good. Oh, and Rosebud and Turtle have been mauling the poor things and I haven't gotten too annoyed with the maulers . . . yet. :)
****************************
3. I think this is my biggest success: I've taken a 30 min walk two mornings this week. I've been working on getting up at 6:30 and going out every other morning before the girls and my husband wake up. It's so good for me in so many ways, but its hard when the alarm goes off at 6:30!
*****************************
Gosh, it took me 15 whole minutes to come up with these, is that bad? :)
Go read more Small Successes at Faith and Family Live!

Comments

Mary Rachel said…
I am impressed with all of your successes, but especially with #3-kudos to you!
Heather said…
Yay for you! Especially 1 and 3!
Elizabeth said…
Good for you, MT!
M. T. said…
Thank you! If only you knew all the "didn't dos" this week you might not be so impressed. :)
ViolinMama said…
GREAT job!!! REally, MT - these are great. I need to work out more like you are! Thanks for the inspiration!

And it takes me 15 mins or more too to think sometimes lol! Glad I'm not alone!