Small Successes #6



1. All my annuals --that I bought almost three weeks ago--are planted. Except one. (Turtle wants to do that one.) Now all I need is a Mary statue to grace the center of the random collection of flowers. It's on the list of "not-gonna-happen" things I want for my birthday. :)


2. I started thinking about and listing the tons of things I need to do before leaving for vacation in 10 days. This list is huge now and it's only going to get bigger. . .


3. I have survived hockey season! And I was sincerely sorry for my poor, very depressed husband last night when the play-off run ended in frustration and embarassment for his team. I hugged him. I sympathized with him. (But today, I am rejoicing! . . . don't tell him.)


There are more Small Successes at Faith and Family Live!

Comments

ViolinMama said…
What a fun list!! Yay on the flowers, HAHA on the hockey, and I'm right with ya on vacation packing...wowzers!!!

God Bless!
You go girl! That's awesome! :) I love how you encorporate country living into a city life! You do a wonderful job :)