Small Successes #5


1. My girls haven't watched a movie in 4 days! I feel like a good mommy simply for this small success alone! :)
********
2. I washed, ironed, organized, and tagged all my baby/child items for an uncoming consignment sale. I have about 40 things and the total value comes to about $120. Hopefully, they will all sell and I will get 50% of the sales. . . . That would be exciting!
********
3. I set out a bunch of new works for the girls on their Montessori shelves. They've been needing things rotated and changed up for a long time.

Come over and visit Faith and Family Live for more Small Successes!

Comments

Heather said…
Yay for you! :)
EChristyBA said…
I love your blog! Thank you for sharing your successes - and that awesome poem about the shoes. I hear you, sister!
ViolinMama said…
What a GREAT GREAT list!!! You inspire me to do more. Now that I feel better, no more movies!!!!

And yay for the homeschool shelf! Yippee!!! God Bless!
Good job, dearie! The movie one is hard for me right now, but I'm hoping when the weather warms up, we're moved, and Abby gets a bit older we'll watch less.