Small Successes #3

1. I successfully completed my first Day of Fasting in 3 years. Yay, me! The last three years I've been either pregnant or had a nursing baby under one year old. This year the baby is 14mos, only nurses 3xs a day and I'm not pregnant, so fasting it is for me this year. :)
**************
2. I survived a night cleaning up multiple vomits without my husband. I always totally make him clean it up and I comfort the child. :) He was out with friends, the lucky guy.
**************
3. I kept my baby in cloth diapers for two whole days without reverting lazily to disposables at all (for which no excuse is too small). I should really try and keep this up. :)

Comments

Good job, Mama! James and I always do it reversed when it comes to puking children. He cuddles and comforts while I clean. (He gets all gaggy and after changing diapers for 2 years, nothing phases me ;)