Small Successes #2


1.) I wore presentable clothes every day this week -- so far!
***
2.) I successfully got through an hour and a half car ride at the end of a long day with two girls crying, wailing for food, water, books, "NOT THIS music!", struggling to unbuckle (and succeeding), trying to kick me, and aggravating each other in traffic AND I didn't crash the car, smack anyone or even raise my voice. That last bit . . . .BIG success, actually. :)
***
3. I didn't get too jealous of other people's sweet husbands doing and giving very romantic things for Valentine's Day. Mine got me a Starbucks mocha frappacino at 9pm. I'll take it. :)
***
It's so good to celebrate some successes every week! There's more here: http://www.faithandfamilylive.com/blog/small_successes_5/

Comments

Wow, girl! I am super impressed about that first one. I *hate* it when I raise my voice - kudos to you for sticking it out :) Oh, and we'll def be trying that Lenten recipe. Sounds amazing!!!


Thanks for all your prayers, dearie!
M.E.S. said…
I was thoroughly jealous of other people's husbands doing romantic things on V Day. I got nothin'. :o(
M. T. said…
Awww, Mary :( I got nothing all day and then finally at 9pm he went out to get me "something," so at that point I sincerely was happy to have at least that little gesture. :)
Mama Manak said…
Oohh! You like Starbucks Mocha's too? :)

My hubby was sick in bed all day Valentines...lol...so...yeah, I didn't get anything either. In fact he wouldn't even kiss me and said it was because he loved me too much! LOL