This Week's Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 19th 2009
Outside My Window . . .
No snow. Not even any snow clouds. Just sunshine. :(

I am thinking . . .
of this:

I want some snow and I miss my home.

I am thankful for . . .
hot tea on cold days
and this long time, dear, generous friend: http://bpnnpt.blogspot.com/

From the kitchen . . .

For dinner? I have no idea. I had reheated tomato soup and toast for lunch. The soup's from a carton. It's Monday, people.

I am wearing . . .

a purple shirt, pinstriped jeans and slippers

I am creating . . .

the apron I talked about a WAY long time ago, here: http://thegreatestgiftsofgod.blogspot.com/2008/08/simple-womans-daybook-august-19.html is almost finished finally! It just needs two more seams and a red bow.

I am going . . .

to go to Mass tomorrow and pray for our beautiful country.

I am reading . . .

Throne of the World, by Louis de Wohl. It is about Attila the Hun and Pope Leo the Great. I these kind of books! (history major speaking :)

I am hoping . . .

for snow -- did I already say that?

that we're not in for what I think we're in for these next four years . . .

that I can figure out what to get my husband for his birthday which is this week!

I am hearing . . .

Rosebud protesting about bedtime in a little cute moany voice. She really just needs to give in and give up. :)

Hmmm, maybe it's not so cute anymore, I'm getting screeched at.

Around the house . . .

one: 4 loads of laundry washed and dried, bed made, Christmas tree taken down, our business' December book-keeping finished and mailed

To Do: 2 more loads of laundry to wash, six loads to fold, a menu to plan

One of my favorite things . . .

New-fallen snow! Where, oh where is it??

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week:

Mass a couple times this week, dinner out with friends tomorrow night, the March for Life maybe on Thursday? (Am I crazy?)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .

Two snuggly girlies!

Comments

Little Things said…
Such a cute picture! I love how you talk about Rosebud gently protesting bedtime. Sam will occasionally do that and it is really cute. He will lay there, head down, eyes closed and just kind of whimper for a few seconds before crashing hard.